This L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino features 2 servo and 4 motor connectors for DC or stepper motors.
- 2 connections for 5V servos, connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer.
- 4 H-Bridges:
- L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak)
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Internal flyback/kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Control up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (about 0.5% resolution).
- Control up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- Terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power.
- Arduino reset button brought up to the top.
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega 1280 & 2560, Diecimila, Duemilanove.