This L298N Motor Driver Module is a high-power motor driver module for driving DC and Stepper Motors. This module consists of an L298 motor driver IC and a 78M05 5V regulator. L298N Module can control up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
The L298N is a dual H-Bridge motor driver which allows speed and direction control of two DC motors at the same time. … If the motor supply voltage is up to 12V we can enable the 5V regulator and the 5V pin can be used as output, for example for powering our Arduino board.
- If you send a HIGH signal to the enable 1 pin, motor A is ready to be controlled and at the maximum speed.
- If you send a LOW signal to the enable 1 pin, motor A turns off.
- If you send a PWM signal, you can control the speed of the motor. The motor speed is proportional to the duty cycle.
- Driver chip: L298N dual H-bridge driver chip
- Motor drive supply voltage: 5 V ~ 35 V
- Motor drive peak current: 2A / Bridge
- Logic voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Logic supply current range: 0 ~ 36mA
- Control signal input voltage range: 4.5-5.5V
- Maximum power consumption: 20W
- Storage temperature: -25℃ ~ 130 ℃
- Driver Board Size: 55mm * 60mm * 30mm